Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Second-Half Preview
Why speculate about second-half happenings when we can get an actual, factual account from the queen of future happenings herself ... Miss Cleo!
Phreakin' Phils: Miss Cleo, thanks for taking my call. How much will this cost me?
Miss Cleo: Oh, don't worry about it, dear. Every little thing's gonna be alright now, ya hear?
PP: Even with the Phillies? That seems unlikely, at best.
MC: Oh, them. I see a woman in their future.
PP: A woman?
MC: And a baby!
PP: The Phillies are having a baby?!
MC: Yes, dear. Twins! Can I have your first name and birthday?
PP: Are you even listening? I'm asking you about the Phillies!
MC: Oh, ya, ha ha. Goodness, me. What city are you callin' from, dear?
PP: (click).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Phuture Phils: 2030
PHILADELPHIA, PA (FEBRUARY 27, 2030): The Philadelphia Phillies have announced the trade of once upon a time superstar Bryce Harper. Harper ...
-
Philly... Sort of A win on opening day! Not just a win, but a biggish win. Who are we, the freakin' Yankees? Whatever happene...
-
The win streak of the Phillies is the talk of Philadelphia these days. I caught up with it last night for a chat, just before the g...
-
PHILADELPHIA, PA – Although he was 1-0 with a 1.77 ERA in his first four starts this season, Eude Brito’s 2.1 inning, three earned-run outi...
3 comments:
I don't think the Phillies even play the Twins this year, do they? ;-)
You might check with CARNAC THE MAGNIFICENT. The answer to the success of the Phil's SECOND HALF is in a mayonaise jar under Funk & Wagnall's porch.
www.2jump2.com/x.php?a3 I Know what I Like, and I like it, Have a Laugh on me
Post a Comment