Sunday, March 20, 2005

Phreakin' Haiku:

Nine wins, eight losses
Spring has sprung and shown us more
Mediocrity

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why so negative?
The Phillies deserve some fans
with glasses half-full.

Anonymous said...

It is still early.
Gabe Gross leads the frigging league
in homeruns, by God!

Anonymous said...

Don't talk trash, Wade Bloggs,
lest I shoot you with my gun.
Weiners hurt bloggers.

Anonymous said...

oh say can you see
the hot dogs blazing through air
by the bank's bright lights

Anonymous said...

Hey Wade; I used to be a catcher, so don't assume you know what it takes to replace one. I know that my replacement was a 4x8 sheet of marine grade plywood. This gives more spring into the return to the pitcher or the bounce-through to second base. Also can be used for a single up the middle on offense. The plate ump said it argued less, too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wade; I used to be a catcher, so don't assume you know what it takes to replace one. I know that my replacement was a 4x8 sheet of marine grade plywood. This gives more spring into the return to the pitcher or the bounce-through to second base. Also can be used for a single up the middle on offense. The plate ump said it argued less, too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

WAhhh-WAhhhh

Anonymous said...

www.2jump2.com/x.php?a3 I Know what I Like, and I like it, Have a Laugh on me

Phuture Phils: 2030

PHILADELPHIA, PA (FEBRUARY 27, 2030): The Philadelphia Phillies have announced the trade of once upon a time superstar Bryce Harper. Harper ...