Monday, September 19, 2005

Phils Pitchers Concerned About Abdominal Irritation


PHILADELPHIA, PA – Although he was 1-0 with a 1.77 ERA in his first four starts this season, Eude Brito’s 2.1 inning, three earned-run outing last night was not one of a true major-league pitcher. He was, in fact, a belly-itcher. “I was unable to concentrate last night because of all the itching,” said Brito.

The Phillies pitching staff is concerned, because belly-itching is a contagious condition that often strikes this team as the stretch run approaches. “I am not going anywhere near that guy for the rest of the season,” said Jon Lieber, who recently notched his 15th win.

Other Phillies pitchers, including Rheal Cormier, Vicente Padilla and Gavin Floyd suffered from belly-itching early in the season. They were given a topical solution and were able to cleanse themselves before it spread.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

The itching condition is nothing that a good dousing spray of champagne couldn't cure!

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's my old picture of Brito!

I love that picture. I snagged it out of the scraps of my newspaper's archives of digital photos. It says to me "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Brito."

Anonymous said...

Hoy!
Here is some pills-info links

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
naprosyn
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
naproxen
nasacort
--------------------------------------------------
nexium

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
N

nizoral
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ortho
paroxetine
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
P

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
penlac
percocet
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
phendimetrazine
phentermine
prevacid
---------------------------------------------
prilosec
propecia
protopic
==================================
prozac
pyrethrin
ranitidine
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
remeron
retin
rozerem
seasonale
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
O
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

sibutramine
singulair
/////////////////////////////
skelaxin
soma
--------------------------------------------------
synalar
tamiflu
tetracycline
T

--------------------------------------------------
tramadol
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
cymbalta
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

PPS
If I'll find something else, I'll post it here ))

Do you think it's helpful?

Anonymous said...

Hoy!
Here is some informational sources

tretinoin
triphasil
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ultracet
ultram
valium
==================================


V
---------------------------------------------
valtrex
vaniqa
vermox
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
viagra
vicodin
==================================
watson
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
wellbutrin
xanax
yasmin
---------------------------------------------
zanaflex
zelnorm
==================================
zithromax
zocor
zoloft
/////////////////////////////
zovirax
zyban

Z
---------------------------------------------

zyloprim
zyrtec

---------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

PPS
If I'll find something else, I'll post it here ))

Please post your comments

Anonymous said...

Cepasa !!

I discover this searches :
sitemap
http://info-graf.fr/mas/images/smilies/sitemap.html
sitemap
I discover this searches :
map
map of the site
http://eagleinsurance.com.au/images/smilies/sitemap.html
Here is some of them :
sites map
map sites
http://buff.com.au/images/smilies/sitemap.html
Please report me about all program bugs
I wait your suggestions ))

Anonymous said...

Good day to Everybody

I tell my friends about it! They like sites like that
/////////////////////////////
http://pacodelucia.org/chat/chat/images/britney-spears/index.html
http://terebigemu.se/forum/images/ringtones/index.html
http://northwestacademy.net/forum/images/cialis/index.html
*************************************
britney spears
ringtones
cialis
--------------------------------------------------
cialis
ringtones
britney spears
----------------------------------

p.s.
this would be interesting, if you'll post your thoughts about that pills.. thx
Thank you for your post;)

Anonymous said...

Hi all!
european teen se
x soft teen sex
teen sex help http://byronss.com.au/photos/images/smiles/temp/index.html --> hardcore lesbian teen sex
teen sex help free
teen sex pussy movie l

Anonymous said...

Do you know much about you helth??!! )
But we don't think about this?

Hi
Use our Price Check feature to find out if a less costly generic equivalent of your medication is available. If so, ask your physician to switch you to generics. Register now to compare prices, find generic alternatives, and start saving.
!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!
rozerem
seasonale
_______________
sibutramine
singulair
!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!
skelaxin
soma
synalar
---------------------------------------------------------
tamiflu
tetracycline
:::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
tramadol
tretinoin
triphasil
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ultracet
ultram
---------------------------------------------------------
valium
/////////////////////////////

valtrex
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
vaniqa
vermox
!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!
viagra
vicodin
--------------------------------------------------
watson
wellbutrin
xanax
`````````````````````````````
yasmin
zanaflex
zelnorm
_______________
zithromax
zocor
/////////////////////////////
zoloft
zovirax
************************************************
zyban
zyloprim
_______________
zyrtec
!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!!-!-!-!


PS
It would be interesting, if you'll post your thoughts about that pills.. thx
This is my university project )) Thank you for your post;)

Anonymous said...

Do you care about you helth??!! )
So why So should we??

Hi
Here you can find lots of information about pills.

--------------------------------------------------
acetaminophen
_______________
acetazolamide
/////////////////////////////
acetylcysteine
--------------------------------------------------
acetylsalicylic
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
aciphex
_______________
acyclovir
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
adipex
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
aldara
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
alesse
allegra
_______________
allopurinol
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
amitriptyline
amoxicillin
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
antivert
ativan
_______________
bentyl
biaxin
bontril
--------------------------------------------------
bupropion
`````````````````````````````
buspar
--------------------------------------------------
buspirone
butalbital
carisoprodol
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
celebrex
celexa
_______________
cialis
/////////////////////////////


PS
It would be great, if you'll post some more info about that pills.. thx
This is my university project )) Thank you for your post;)

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

Good day to Everybody

gay love
gay interracial-->http://gp2brew.com/images/smilies/temp
gay torrent

Anonymous said...

Hi
hardcore black teen sex [url=http://byronss.com.au/photos/images/smiles/temp/index.html] filipina t
een sex [/url]
young teen sex thumb http://byronss.com.au/photos/images/smiles/temp/index.html --> free asian teen sex
horny hot teen sex anal lesbian teen sex l

Anonymous said...

Hi
young innocent teen sex [url=http://byronss.com.au/photos/images/smiles/temp/index.html] teen sex porn pic [/url]
a
mateur teen sex on bed http://byronss.com.au/photos/images/smiles/temp/index.html --> free teen sex thumbnail pic
riding teen sex short teen sex l

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Phuture Phils: 2030

PHILADELPHIA, PA (FEBRUARY 27, 2030): The Philadelphia Phillies have announced the trade of once upon a time superstar Bryce Harper. Harper ...