Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Get Phreaky!

The Phillies need a craze - something to create excitement around an otherwise dormant team.

They need a dance!

Here are the official instructions for the Phreakin' Phillies Dance:

1. Take two gradual steps forward, then immediately take five steps back.

2. Mime throwing a pitch, then spin around quickly to watch it sail into the upper deck.

3. Shake your head and put your hands over your ears.

4. Lay down on the ground writhing in pain, as if you've pulled a hamstring.

5. Repeat!

This dance works with pretty much any tune, but for appropriateness I suggest "Everything Sucks" by Reel Big Fish, or perhaps "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it permissible to get Phreaky while drunk?

Anonymous said...

Can all the Phillies batters please assemble for the MENDOZA LINE DANCE ?

Anonymous said...

www.2jump2.com/x.php?a3 I Know what I Like, and I like it, Have a Laugh on me

Phuture Phils: 2030

PHILADELPHIA, PA (FEBRUARY 27, 2030): The Philadelphia Phillies have announced the trade of once upon a time superstar Bryce Harper. Harper ...